CROWNTEC Resin for Dental 3D printing - 500 gm
CROWNTEC is a qualitatively outstanding composite resin for the manufacturing of highly biocompatible permanent restorations.
- for permanent crowns, inlays, onlays, veneers and artificial teeth
- highly esthetic one-phase material with perfectly matched opacity
- outstanding biocompatibility: no elutable substances in an aqueous environment
- ready to use quickly without requiring a lot of shaking
- flexural strength > 130 MPa
- E-Modulus: > 4000 MPa
- refining possible with Saremco els paintart
Order unit: Bottle
Content: 500 g
- REF 8063 A1 | In Stock
- REF 8052 A2 | In Stock
- REF 8051 A3 | In Stock
- REF 8066 SW | In Stock
We deliver worldwide.
1. The best way to find out the total cost of the goods and shipping; is to add the products you wish to order, to the cart.
2. Then click on Checkout button.
3. On the checkout page feed in your shipping address.
4. Total cost of Goods and Shipping will appear on the right pane. (please be patient it may take a few moments for it to give the shipping options and cost)