Directa FenderWedge Prep Dental Wedge
Fender Wedge ® Prep
Protects tooth and papilla during preparations of crowns and veneers.
Fenderwedge prep, is good for the whole crown preparation and it can be trim in case the matrix size is big for better vision for posterior preparation.
Price per piece. Made in Sweden
4 reasons to use Fender Prep
1. Protect adjacent tooth
2. Confident crown and veneer preparations
3. Boat-shaped wedge
4. Optimal space and vision
Fender Prep is a plastic wedge with an inbuilt steel plate specially designed for larger preparations such as crowns, veneers, and inlays. Fender Prep improves the quality of preparations and saves time thanks to increased vision and safety. FenderWedge Prep has a thin, “boat-shaped” tip which enables it to be inserted into tight proximal spaces at the same time as it compresses the gingiva without damage, avoiding bleeding and delay of impression taking. The steel plate is perforated thus allowing it to be bent before insertion to lean against the adjacent tooth, providing better access and vision.
Price per piece.
We deliver worldwide.
1. The best way to find out the total cost of the goods and shipping; is to add the products you wish to order, to the cart.
2. Then click on Checkout button.
3. On the checkout page feed in your shipping address.
4. Total cost of Goods and Shipping will appear on the right pane. (please be patient it may take a few moments for it to give the shipping options and cost)