Great pride and care go into handcrafting each Nordent instrument. The result is delivering instruments with exceptional, long-lasting performance. By combining a highly-skilled workforce, a modern manufacturing facility in suburban Chicago and only the finest US domestic high carbon stainless steel, Nordent has earned a reputation for products that define quality, comfort and performance.
A HISTORY OF INNOVATION
Over the years, Nordent innovations have become industry standards. From the DuraLite® and DuraLite ColorRings™ handle designs to the InstRenew® Sharpening Assistant and multiple unique instrument patterns, Nordent’s R&D team continues to focus on the needs of the dental community with products that bring excellence to their practices and value to their businesses.
DEDICATED CUSTOMER SERVICE
At Nordent, our business is a whole lot more than merely supplying superior quality instruments. We recognize delivering exceptional value demands dedicated customer service as well. Our company mission has always been to treat our customers with the utmost respect. Our “whatever it takes” attitude is our pledge to being not just your instrument supplier, but also a true partner dedicated to helping you grow your business. Depend on friendly, responsive service that exceeds your expectations.
Note : The Instrument Cassette is not from Nordent
Nordent Set of 10
- APF1-Articulating Paper Forceps Serrated Each
- REPFI4-Composite Placement instrument - DE plastic Filling PF14 Round
- REBRN117S-Burnisher - N 117S, DL Round Handle
- REPFI2-Composite Instrument - DE plastic Filling PF12 round
- RECN1-P-4-Condenser / Plugger -1 - P-4 Round Duralite
- RECNMORT-Condenser / Plugger - Mortenson 2, DL Round
- REEC2-Excavator - DE spoon #2 DL-R Handle
- RECAH3S-Carver - DE, Hollenback #3S (1/2)
- RECAIPCT-Carver Duralite Round, DE, Interproximal IPC, Titanium coated
- RECAW18-Carver - Wiland 18, DL Round Handle