Class II Amalgam / Composite Preparation
30 pcs Bur holder. It 10 RA and 20 FG burs
Steel Bur Stand 30 Hole
Dental bur stand is used for proper arrangement of burs. Proper arrangement of burs keeps them conveniently clean and organized. It also helps in keeping the work table clean and easy accessible.
30 Hole autoclavable Bur block.
Zirc Dental Mouth Mirrors.
Dental Mouth mirror is an instrument used in dentistry to see different areas of the mouth and examine a patient's teeth and gums from a variety of angles.
- 40% brighter than rhodium mirrors
- More scratch resistant
- Reduces eye strain and fatigue
- Lens is flush with mirror frame, eliminating the possibility or corrosion build-up
- Eliminates galvanic shock
- Comes with 2 of each color shown: (E, I, J, M, T & U)
- Autoclavable up to 136°C/275°F
- Contains Antimicrobial Protection
Zirc offers the most brilliant and quality mouth mirror lens on the market today. The Crystal HD® mirror lens is 40% brighter than Rhodium and reduces eye strain and fatigue. #4 Head Size 24mm, Mirror Size 21mm
Photos courtesy of: Dr. Dimitris Tsanaktsidis | www.dental-blog.gr
- Special 50% Discount on Magic Mirror cleaning solution, when purhcased with the Mirrors.
Burs for Amalgam preparation
Diamond burs are generally used for reducing tooth structures to place crowns or porcelain veneers. Diamonds may also be used to smooth, refine, and polish composite or porcelain material. The grinding motion of a diamond bur leaves a rough surface. They are needed when a cut requires extreme precision.
Diamond is the hardest of all known materials. When bonded to stainless steel through a special metallurgical process, it can be used to create a cutting edge with superior cutting ability and durability.
Burs - Each
Mosquito Bur 820F.FG.016
Made in Sweden
4 reasons to use FenderWedge®
1. Confident Preparations
2. Protects adjacent tooth
4. Protects gingiva
Made in Sweden
4 reasons to use FenderMate®
1. Predictable contact and anatomic shape
2. One piece design
3. No cervical overhang
4. Designed for minimally invasive dentistry