Coltene Speedex Dental Impression Material
Impression materials are used in dentistry to record the details of intraoral structures to fabricate a reproduction of teeth and soft tissues for the construction of dental prostheses. These materials should be able to produce an accurate replica of the intraoral structure, to prevent deformation and be atraumatic when removing from undercuts; they should also have proper setting time and biocompatibility.
Coltene Speedex Impression Material, complete Impression taking kit.
Contents : 1 Speedex Putty Base 910ml (Ref. 4970) + 1 Speedex Light Body 140ml (Ref. 4980) + 1 Speedex Universal Activator 60ml (Ref. 4990)
Dispensing gun for Dental Temporary crown Material
Dispensing gun for Temporary Crown Materials viz. Protemp / Luxatemp and others. Dispensing in ratio of 10:1.
Rounded tip passes easily over gingiva, concave sides conform matrix band to the tooth and a square end allows easy insertion and removal.
Pack of 200 pcs
Endo Assist Dental Scale
Collect all Endo instruments required for treatment and insert them into the foam, so no need to go back & forth fetching the instruments required for treatment.
The ring sits on the finger with all Endo procedure needs.
Built-in measuring scale & positions rubber stopper. Measure straight & curved instruments. Replaceable Foam inserts clean & holds files during use.
- Contains one roll of 3/8" x 12 yards Matrix clear tape .002 gauge
- Allows Matrix to be contoured (U-shape) as it dispenses
- Stainless steel cutter: allows for desired length
- Dimensions: 2-1/8" x 2-1/4" x 5/8"
- Surface Disinfect Only
Shofu Dental SuperSnap - Super Buff Set
Specially designed aluminum oxide impregnated felt disks for polishing of direct tooth colored restorations with easy to use snap-on system.
Developed to achieve high gloss polishing of all types of direct tooth coloured restorations.
• Integrated polishing paste in the disk ensures faster polishing while keeping the work area clean
• Disks can be soaked in water until soft and flexible to activate the polishing compound just before use
• Thick disk design enables super polishing of occlusal surfaces efficiently
• Able to super polish multiple surfaces in a single bound without the mess of polishing pastes
Dentsply Aquasil Impression PuttyAquasil Soft Putty is a very high viscosity impression material with optimum flexibility for easy removal from undercuts. It is for use as a tray material for the double mix technique or as primary impression material for two-step putty/wash technique.60578320Aquasil Soft Putty / Regular Set Contains:1 x 450 ml Catalyst1 x 450 ml Base2 Spoons, DFU
For cleaning and polishing of natural teeth, gold and amalgam fillings.
Vibration-free for patient comfort.
Pack of 10 pcs.
Filtek Supreme Flowable Restorative.
Some restorative techniques are simply easier and more effective with the “fluid” handling of a flowable restorative – which flows more easily into pits and fissures.
3M™ Filtek™ Supreme Flowable Restorative is available in a new ergonomic syringe. Designed for improved comfort and injection molding.Details
- Virtually no bubbles or material “run-on”
- Easy-to-bend cannula for improved access
- Ergonomic design is easy to hold and inject
- Excellent adaptation, polish retention, and wear resistance
- Versatile for a wide range of indications and techniques
- Can be warmed for injection molding
A flowable composite featuring an innovative syringe design to virtually eliminate bubbles. Ergonomic and easy to inject, the syringe provides better access with a bendable cannula. Versatile for a wide range of indications and techniques including injection molding.
Wedges are used to Strong, anatomically contoured avoid laceration of gingival tissue. Wedging is an essential part of restorative dentistry: their main use is for adapting a matrix band to the proximal part of a cavity. They have a number other uses also
Used to obtain a bone slurry or powder for use as a bone matrix for bone regeneration or bone grafting. Rubber Ring NON-Autoclavable