- Includes two of each color - N, O, P, Q, R and S
- 40% brighter than rhodium mirrors
- More scratch resistant
- Reduces eye strain and fatigue
- Lens is flush with mirror frame, eliminating the possibility or corrosion build-up
- Eliminates galvanic shock
- Autoclavable up to 136°C/275°F
- Contains Antimicrobial Protection
- 4 to 6 weeks delivery
Manufacturer: Zirc Company, 3918 Hwy 55 SE, Buffalo, MN 55313 USA
Products: Mouth Mirror, Mouth Mirror Heads and Mouth Mirror Handles.
Loser & Co. GmbH Benzstr. 1-3, D51381 Leverkusen Germany +49-2171-706670
NOTE: Please follow the instructions for use from the manufacturer of your cleaning and sterilization equipment. Hereinafter called “see manufacturer
1. Restriction of Reprocessing: Frequent reprocessing has marginal consequences for the Mouth Mirrors. Normally the end of durability of the product will be
determined by visual degradation.
2. Preparation Before Cleaning: Place the Mouth Mirrors into your instrument holder (ex. Cassette).
3. Cleaning: There are three (3) cleaning methods that can be used to clean your Mouth Mirrors and Handles.
*Manual: Clean the Mouth Mirrors manually by washing with a non-corrosive, low sudsing neutral detergent.
*Ultrasonic: “see manufacturer information”
*Automated Washer: “see manufacturer information”
After one of the above cleaning methods have taken place. Rinse Mouth Mirrors thoroughly.
4. Drying: Dry Mirrors thoroughly before sterilization. IMPORTANT: Failure to dry the mirrors thoroughly may cause marks to be burned into the glass surface
or may lead to corrosion.
5. Sterilization: Steam sterilize for at least 5 minutes at 270° F/134° C or 20 minutes at 250° F/121° C. Do not heat above 275° F/136° C. To avoid corrosion the
steam has to be free of ingredients. Recommended critical values of ingredients for table water and steam condensate are determined according to EN 285.
Please note: After sterilization in the Autoclave, please pay attention to the drying period INSIDE the Autoclave, do not take them out before drying period ends.
DO NOT “dry-heat” sterilize.