Zirc Crystal HD #5 Thin Grip Vibrant Assorted Mouth Mirror (12pk)
Zirc Dental Mouth Mirrors.
Dental Mouth mirror is an instrument used in dentistry to see different areas of the mouth and examine a patient's teeth and gums from a variety of angles.
Zirc Dental Mouth Mirrors.
A dental Mouth mirror is an instrument used in dentistry to see different areas of the mouth and examine a patient's teeth and gums from a variety of angles.
- Lightest Mouth Mirror with handle weighing only 8 gms
- 40% brighter than rhodium mirrors
- More scratch resistant
- Reduces eye strain and fatigue
- The lens is flush with the mirror frame, eliminating the possibility of corrosion build-up
- Eliminates galvanic shock
- Autoclavable up to 136°C/275°F
- Contains Antimicrobial Protection
Zirc offers the most brilliant and quality mouth mirror lens on the market today. The Crystal HD® mirror lens is 40% brighter than Rhodium and reduces eye strain and fatigue. #5 Head Size 26mm, Mirror Size 23mm
Photos courtesy of: Dr. Dimitris Tsanaktsidis | www.dental-blog.gr
Please follow the instructions for use from the manufacturer of your cleaning and sterilization equipment. Hereinafter called “see manufacturer
1. Restriction of Reprocessing: Frequent reprocessing has marginal consequences for the Mouth Mirrors. Normally the end of durability of the product will be
determined by visual degradation.
2. Preparation Before Cleaning: Place the Mouth Mirrors into your instrument holder (ex. Cassette).
3. Cleaning: There are three (3) cleaning methods that can be used to clean your Mouth Mirrors and Handles.
*Manual: Clean the Mouth Mirrors manually by washing with a non-corrosive, low sudsing neutral detergent.
*Ultrasonic: “see manufacturer information”
*Automated Washer: “see manufacturer information”
After one of the above cleaning methods have taken place. Rinse Mouth Mirrors thoroughly.
4. Drying: Dry Mirrors thoroughly before sterilization. IMPORTANT: Failure to dry the mirrors thoroughly may cause marks to be burned into the glass surface
or may lead to corrosion.
5. Sterilization: Steam sterilize for at least 5 minutes at 270° F/134° C or 20 minutes at 250° F/121° C. Do not heat above 275° F/136° C. To avoid corrosion the
steam has to be free of ingredients. Recommended critical values of ingredients for table water and steam condensate are determined according to EN 285.
Please note: After sterilization in the Autoclave, please pay attention to the drying period INSIDE the Autoclave, do not take them out before drying period ends.
DO NOT “dry-heat” sterilize.
20Z340LT-3 Rev. E 01/09
- Weight1.1 lbs
- Options12 pieces, Full box of 12 pcs + With discount on Mirror Magic Trial Kit, 1 piece, 6 pieces
We deliver worldwide.
1. The best way to find out the total cost of the goods and shipping; is to add the products you wish to order, to the cart.
2. Then click on Checkout button.
3. On the checkout page feed in your shipping address.
4. Total cost of Goods and Shipping will appear on the right pane. (please be patient it may take a few moments for it to give the shipping options and cost)